Its story is a very recent invention of the French Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas Cathiard, they opened the first spa specializing in what they called the technique with grapes: Wine Therapy.
Adriana Muñoz offers this treatment to leave a smooth, young and subtle skin. It helps to remove toxins from our skin and renew it for its high content of antioxidants. A glass of wine stimulates cardiovascular circulation, grapes and grains fight aging thanks to all the vitamins and polyphenols that help skin retain its elasticity.
Regular use of this treatment provides greater firmness to skin’s surface protecting it from free radicals.
- Massage with oil antioxidant wine.
- Grape-acting mask for 20 minutes.
- Thermo Therapy.
- Apply tonic wine and grape cream.
- Seal treatment with a glass of red wine and fresh grapes.
- Improves elasticity and skin tone.
- Increases the resistance of blood vessels enhancing microcirculation.
- Protects collagen and elastin fibers.
- Acids prevents destruction of tissue constituents.